Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Saturday, April 10, 2010

EDDIE BRANDT'S HUGE COLLECTION OF VIDEOS AND FILMS IN THE NO HO

2010 THE YEAR OF VALLEY ADVENTURES
Flying Mouse mural at Eddie Brandt's in the NoHo - photo for the Archives of The Museum of the San Fernando Valley by Gerald Fecht 2010
A portion of the Eddie Brandt's video collection
Muralist has a kick at Eddie Brandt's Video in the NoHo.

I'm embarrassed to admit that until Dakin Matthews took me to Eddie Brand's Saturday Matinee Vidoe - Photos store, I knew little or nothing about this paradise for collectors and fans of film and Hollywood photography.
5006 Vineland Avenue - North Hollywood just south of Magnolia.

1 comment:

Howard said...

I am the muralist who painted the Eddie Brandt's murals. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

I just read of Eddie's passing, very sad.