Tel: (818) 347-9665 PST

TheMuseumSFV@gmail.com

www.TheMuseumSFV.org




Thursday, March 28, 2013

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT STERLING NEW PRESIDENT OF THE MUSEUM OF THE SAN FERNANDO VALLEY

CHERISHING OUR VALLEY                  2013



Congratulations to Scott Sterling of Northridge, California, newly elected
 President of The Museum of the San Fernando Valley!



A message from Scott:

As The Museum of the San Fernando Valley's new President, I offer greetings to everyone that lives, works and plays in the fantastic San Fernando Valley.   

As a lifelong resident of the Valley, I have seen big changes, both good and bad.  I am a third generation builder in the valley and my family has a long history here. My purpose, as an involved community leader, is to be an advocate to help continue the changes for good and to see that the legacy of my family, here in the Valley, is preserved.

I want to thank The Museum's board members for showing their faith and support by voting for me as their new President.

We are now embarking on the next chapter to grow The Museum into a world-class museum in the San Fernando Valley. The valley is the fifth largest population base in the United States and is worthy of a museum that will support that population and help preserve the Valleys unique heritage.

No comments: